Monday, February 17, 2014

Using Cute Little Animals To Sell Obamacare

Rick Moran over at PJMedia points to the absurd ads that the White House is running trying to get young people, especially young women, to sign up on the exchanges.  My first reaction is: "You're joking, right?  Do you really think that adult women are so shallow and stupid that cute little kitten pictures are going to get them to sign up for health insurance?"  But after I thought about it for a while, I realized: if someone was shallow and stupid enough to vote for Obama not just once, but twice, maybe this will work.  Until they see what the insurance is going to cost them, and how high the deductibles are.

The comments are uproariously funny, like:
My cat had told me that she buries more useful things in her box than Obama has produced in five years in office.

No comments:

Post a Comment