Sunday, August 10, 2014

Long-Term Disabled?

I am finding nyself wpnderingigdisabilityqualifirs as a disailbility, this indircates that SSme A requires more than just a stroke. My guess is  that they would conclude that because I have taught at the college kevel, and can still do so, I don't qualify even though teaching college means about 1/5th the  pay of what I used to do.

Theere are clear advantages to disability. including retiring young instead of waiting until I am 80+.  I have read a bir if of  stuff clsimining ythat ou cutrrent di hvisibility system is ngly buased anggainst whites in favor of blacjs, Considering how ferociously racusr our govrtnmrnt has becomr, rgus qould not  be surpeising

3 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but on something like that, you may want to talk to a disability lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent you an email. Stroke related. Brad Culkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lawyer may be a good first call. My sister, who was an operating room nurse, got disability because she developed an allergy to the gloves (all of them). It seems like you should have no problem getting disability.

    I'm praying for your quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete