Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ubuntu 10.04 Sharing With Windows 7

I mentioned a few months back that I could not get Ubuntu Linux 10.04 to share with Windows 7.  I found an explanation that is simple and works! This is very useful because I prefer doing my development in the house, which will become increasingly important as the snowdrifts accumulate on the garage doors in a month or two.  I just successfully copied my development files from the antique HP notebook in the garage to my ThinkPad in my office, and I can share these with the Ubuntu 10.04 Linux running under VM on the ThinkPad.

1 comment:

  1. The Internet is wonderful.

    It can be terribly hard to find something useful because searching for solutions is often wading through piles and piles of obsolete junk.

    I'm glad you found your solution.

    ReplyDelete