Monday, January 25, 2016

Embarassing Question To Ask

Somehow, I have screwed up my www.claytoncramer.com so it automatically loads www.scoperoller.com.  I can see that public_html/index.html is wrong, but FileZilla claims it is uploading the correct index.html there, but the file length doesn't change.

So weird.  In FileZilla, I cam open/view the index.html file and it does what it should.  Through a browser, it redirects.

I had fixed the problem, but the defective claytoncramer.com/index.html file was still in cache.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like FileZilla is either sending the file to the wrong place or not even sending it and not realizing (or not telling you) that the upload failed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it opens "Clayton Cramer's Web Page" in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Local Cache issue?

    ReplyDelete