Friday, March 10, 2017

The Spam Is Getting Stranger

I was checking my Junk folder:
Your.Online.Therapist
{Spam?} Don't Suffer In Silence. Type, Text Or Talk to a Licensed Therapist.



09f7d901e2d98702b732853b457324ae







A hidden gem in the Point City. Very good steaks and seafood. You can't go wrong with anything with a creole flair. You gotta try the gumbo. Was traveling through Columbus and found this place by accident. The line was out the door. As customers were leaving they kept telling us that \"it was... Went for lunch. We shared the shrimp and grits and the blackened catfish. Both were as good as you would want them to be. ....I would eat there again. I LOVE this place!! I'm new in town and I was so pleased to find a gem in my new little town! Nice staff and nice environment. Just incredible. Great staff. Great open floor plan. ....The grilled Caesar is unique and very flavorful.....They were out of risotto (which is fortunate as... My wife just took me out for a Valentine's Day lunch to the Grill. The service was great the atmosphere was pleasant and everyone was so nice and helpful.... Went for brunch \u0026 ordered the crab cake eggs benedict \u0026 a Bloody Mary. 3 people accompanied me \u0026 we all ordered something different. The great thing was... We hopped in a cab and had a plan to head to the Main Street and figure out dinner. Everyone in the cab told us to go to Restaurant Tyler so we obliged! We... Upon looking the best place for a burger my niece suggested this place. So we took her here and first had to deal where to park. The lot is tiny and not... My best friend Tara got married last year, and for her bachelorette party we spent a weekend in the Driftless. Viroqua was a short drive from our cabin, and... Love The Waterfront! ....On a warm sunny summer weekday from 3 - 6 pm, there is no better place to be than The Waterfront's happy hour on their riverfront... The portions are large....The food is delicious ....The service is good....We had a number of different dishes here over a few visits and every time I am... Fantastic setting, service and food! Stopped here for lunch on a recommendation from an employee at the Convention and Visitors Bureau. This beautiful... Iguana's is definitely my favorite Mexican restaurant in La Crosse. Although the actual building is small, they do an impeccable job of getting food out... Piggy's Express Lunch is amazing! A well stocked All-you-can-eat Salad Bar that includes fresh hot breadsticks and 3 different soups to choose from. All... I spent the weekend in La Crosse this fall and felt a little underwhelmed at the choices to eat downtown. I wandered into the Root Note, and everything... First class all the way. Beautiful building, delicious food, excellent presentation and great service! Leek soup and lamb was delicious. Everyone raved... I went here on a date and could not have been more impressed!!! The staff nicked it out of the park!....First of all the server knew everything about every...09f7d901e2d98702b732853b457324ae

No comments:

Post a Comment