Friday, September 8, 2017

The Nigerian Scammer Stories Are Getting Better

I'm Dr. Mitchell Chester. I'm a US citizen, 64 year Old. I reside here in Massachusetts US,

My office address is as follows.75 Pleasant Street Malden, MA 02148 USA, Email,mitchell.chestr@gmail.com.
 
I'm one of those that failed victim to scammers in Africa two years ago. I have lost over
US$74,000 for the past years, I was trying to get my payment all to no avail and they
always stopped my fund with one reason or the order. So I decided to travel with my Son to
WASHINGTON D.C with all documents, there the (FBI)was amazed and contacted the Nigeria
Embassy in the US and after some hours in that office, I was asked by the FBI officer to
come back the next week.

 
When I did, the FBI officer gave me the contact of Mr. Godwin Emefiele who is the Governor
of the Central Bank of Nigeria. When I contacted him, he explained everything and told me
that whoever is contacting us through emails are fake that I should fly down to Nigeria to
see things for myself which I did and he took me to the paying bank for the claim of my
compensation fund.
 

This was paid to me successfully and right now, I am the happiest man on earth because I
have finally received my compensation fund of US$4,500.000.00. Moreover, Mr. Godwin
Emefiele showed me the full Information of those that are yet to receive their compensation
fund and this was how I came across your email address and your full name.


The only Money I paid after I met with Mr. Godwin Emefiele was just $375, for the demur-
rage charge. So I am advising you to contact Mr. Godwin Emefiele through his email address
(ikogreg@gmail.com) for your own money including the money you lost to those scammers. You
can as well call him on his direct telephone number (+234-9099370121) please take it very
serious. Contact him right now and send your telephone number and your residential address
to him so that he can release your own money to you.
 
 
Thank you & God bless you.
 
Dr. Mitchell Chester  
Chester Commissioner of Elementary and Secondary
Education Massachusetts Department of Elementary
and Secondary Education75 Pleasant
Street Malden, MA
mitchell.chestr@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment